Sunday, August 15, 2010

when guys like girls

i did not plagiarise.

Girls. take note!

Do you have any bandage?
  Because i just scraped my knee falling for you.

There must be something wrong with my eyes,
  I can't take them off you.

Girl, you better have a license.
  because you are driving me crazy.

Hey, if being cute is a crime,
  you'd be guilty as charged.

I must be in heaven
  because im standing next to you.

If i could rearrange the alphabet,
  i would put U n I together.

You must be from outer space,
 Because i can see the stars in your eyes.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
  Or should i walk by again?

Do you have a map?
  Because i keep getting lost in your eyes.

Is there any airport nearby?
  or is that my heart taking off?

Do you have any raisins?
  No? How about a date?

2 comments:

  1. are u in love?if yes,let me propose the girl.huhu..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly..this is so sweet isyraf..
    what a lucky girl..
    haha..

    ReplyDelete